INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Clean and dry skin thoroughly
before applying transfer.
2. Cut out the design you want.
3. Remove the protective sheet.
4. Place the surface that shows the
design on the skin.
5. Wet paper backing thoroughly with a
sponge, towel or sprayer.
6. Slide or peel off paper backing.
7. Pat to dry transfer.
8. Lasts 5-7days.
Using rubbing alcohol, cold cream or
skin lotion, saturate the area for
10 seconds and wipe clean.
1. Avoid the use of lotions or oils
and your tattoo will last 5-7days.
They will not come off, even while
swimming of bathing.
2. Do not apply to sensitive skin or
near the eyes.
3. For best results, apply to areas
where there is little or no hair.